Dermapen Skin Needling Treatments in Chester & Wrexham
Dermapen or ‘Skin Needling’ at Pure Perfection
We are pleased to offer our patients at Pure Perfection Clinic the latest revolutionary skin rejuvenation. The Derma FNS Pen – also known as Skin Needling – works great for acne scars and wound healing, as well as improving wrinkles and fine lines. We offer Skin Needling to patients from all over the Wrexham and Chester areas. Some key benefits include;
- Skin tightening, lifting and rejuvenation
- Acne scars and wound healing
- Improving wrinkles and fine lines
- Minimising pore size
- Improving stretch marks
Check out this short clip introducing the AMAZING new treatment…
A Bit About Skin Needling
Fractional lasers create vertical channels into the skin maintaining the integrity of the skin surface, but stimulating dermal processes leading to skin tightening and remodelling. Derma FNS Pen uses multiple needles that vertically pierce the skin to create similar vertical channels which are designed to achieve the same effect, with minimal epidermal damage.
It is thought that it is the greater density of channels that leads to enhanced results over Derma FNS Pen uses vertical insertions to create thousands of tiny holes in the skin causing the release of serum growth factors which stimulate the breakdown of old fibrous collagen and stimulate new collagen and elastin development.
Derma FNS Pen results are comparable in effect to ablative treatments such as Fraxel, IPL and Laser Resurfacing but at a fraction of the cost and with much less downtime and minimal damage to the integrity of the skin.
Easy to manoeuvre around all facial contours with the benefit of adjustable needle heights – this means the Derma FNS Pen can reach areas that the dermal rollers cannot, such as around the nose and mouth.
Advantages Compared To Dermal Rollers;
- Better results – greater number of insertions
- Speed much faster, thousands of holes in seconds
- Shorter treatment times – can cut treatment time in half
- Adjustable needle depth so we can treat specific areas safely and effectively
- Less pain & faster recovery time than dermal rollers
- Easy to treat under the eyes, side of the nose and across the top lip
- Treats many skin issues
Why Derma FNS Pen?
- Minimised epidermal damage means less pain and erythema
- Because of vertical delivery, needles easily penetrate scar tissue
- Create multiple insertions quickly
Before & After Gallery
ARRANGE YOUR DERMAPEN CONSULTATION